Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Hey Terry, Janie, Joyce, Sam

  1. #1
    BarbT
    Guest BarbT's Avatar

    Post

    sorry if I've missed anyone, but you've sorta been mentioned in a snippet in our Sunday newspaper [img]wink.gif[/img]

    "Huge crowds salute Hulk

    LONDON: The stars of the blockbuster The Hulk have enjoyed a monster turnout at the film's UK premiere.
    More than 1000 fans lined London's Leicester Square.
    Australia's Eric Bana, who plays the Hulk's alter-ego Bruce Banner, flew in from Malta where he is filming opposite Brad Pitt in Troy.
    Pop star Holly Valance turned up to support her fellow Australian.
    Eight months pregnant co-star Jennifer Connelly also attended."

    he he, wonder why they didn't mention the other Aussie popstar present, who did draw lots of attention according to the forums!

    Hmmm typical Aussie press [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member cherish's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    517
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    All the papers have said that, pretty much. I'm pretty sure we made it clear who we were there for and it seems they're playing a wonderful joke on us by completely ignoring Darren [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    Not that I mind; I wasn't really there to promote him, just support him, if that makes sense [img]biggrin.gif[/img] As long as he knows we were there for him (which I imagine he does!! lol*) then the rest of them don't matter.
    It's funny how they've been using our screams and cheers on a lot of premier footage and making out it was hype for the film...way to cash in on a movie, isn't it? LOL

    xxSam

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Juliet10's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2002
    Posts
    2,042
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ok, I'll get over the fact that they ignore him, but implying that Holly "Sure, I'll take my clothes off" Valance is more famous than him is bloody annoying [img]frown.gif[/img]

    Michelle

    xx

  4. #4
    DarrensPassion
    Guest DarrensPassion's Avatar

    Post

    LOL that should read "Huge crowds salute Darren Hayes!" The Hulk? Who's he? [img]tongue.gif[/img] Those screams were definitely for Darren (well most of them anyway) and there was a fair bit of chanting for him to come back out [img]wink.gif[/img]

    Janie xx

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Bromley's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 24th, 2003
    Posts
    162
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    It is frustrating when we know how many fans were there for Darren and the reception he got when he arrived and again when he came out after the film. I agree with all that's been said already. Holly Valence didn't get a look in, I'd say more people were clamouring for Nell McAndrew but certainly Darren was the person who was getting the adulation. Like Sam says we were there to support him and to let him know how loved he is and I am sure he knows that.

    Joyce

    xx [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •